Has your baby reached 7-months? If so, you know that your child will become more active and there is no better way to keep him or her entertained than a baby walker. Here with us, you will find that our editor’s choice of the top 10 best baby walkers in 2017 is pleasing to the eye and will keep your infant amused for hours.
Some of these baby walkers presented by reputable manufacturers have some superb entertaining features. Not only will they keep your child busy for hours, but they will also help them learn and grow. Although baby-walking rings made to help your child get stronger in the legs, they also assist them in with different skills.
We have a mixed selection here available with unique characteristic! To help you make an informed choice, we have reviewed some of the best available on the market. The beautiful thing is that you do not have to go hunting around on the web for a suitable one as all the features and specs of the baby walkers are available here. Make sure to check each one out – choose one according to your baby’s specific needs and development.
About Baby Walkers
Firstly, a baby walker has the unique function of help your child grow. You can buy them in different shapes and sizes. The majority of them starts in the price range of thirty dollars and can go up to two hundred dollars. However, you need to remember, the more expensive they become, the more advanced the features.
Baby walking rings consist of plastic, and you can buy them in two different model types. When you look at the typical walker, they are more of a toy as your child can stand behind it and push it around. While the other model allows your baby to sit inside the walker and move around with it as it has wheels.
Some of the best baby walkers have entertainment consoles with electronics in the front that your infant can interact. Then you have the seat fabric and padding. Always make sure that the materials durable and will keep your child comfortable when used.
Baby walkers even come with different height adjustments that help you to bring it closer or higher off the ground. Some of them you can fold away and have standard sized wheels with anti-skid safety pads. No matter which one you choose always make sure to check out the best baby walkers in 2017 reviews to find a suitable one for your baby.
Do You Need a Baby Walker?
Buying one of the best baby walkers depends on your needs. Currently, the U.S. Government is looking at banning them from the market and prohibited in Canada. Why, as they pose a danger to infants as some of the models available lack safety criteria’s.
However, while the famous people decide whether the baby-walking ring should be band one of the most important development milestones for your baby is to sit and walk. This is where the baby walker comes in handy for ages 9 to 15 months. To help your infant, you can consider buying one of our selected baby walkers to help them develop their skills and keep them entertained.
Best Baby Walkers Comparisons
|The Ferrari F1 Combi Baby Walker||4.7||$50- $100|
|The My Child Walk-ñ-Rock||N/A||$350- $400|
|The Chicco Dance Baby Walker||4.2||$50-$100|
|The Fisher-Price K9875 Activity Walker||4.4||Below $50|
|The Yellow Walker Van by Plan Toys||3.8||$50-$100|
|The Wooden Activity Kitchen Baby Walker||3.8||$50-$100|
|The Baby Trend Walker||4.1||Below $50|
|The Kolcraft Tiny Steps Jubilee Baby Walker||4.2||Below $50|
|The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech||4.7||Below $50|
|The Joovy Spoon Walker||4.6||$70-$120|
Review of the Top 10 Best Baby Walkers in 2017
A Popular Walker amongst Kids
1. The Ferrari F1 Combi Baby Walker
If you are looking for functionality, quality, and safety in a baby walker, the car-shaped Ferrari F1 Combi baby walker is the one to buy. This colorful red automotive themed walking ring is modern and attracts infants keeping them glued to the entire entertainment center.
The F1 Formula Design
With the F1 Formula design in red, the baby walker’s entire inner wall and seat has soft padding to make your baby feel comfortable when used. Additionally, it has three height adjustments that you can customize according to your baby’s needs. The seats removable and washable and features engine sounds, shift sounds and has a start key. There are gorgeous lights, buttons to press, and a steering wheel with rattles. For safety, it has anti-skid pads.
Formula F1 Features
- The baby walker weighs 13.8 pounds and measures 26 x 24 x 26-inches
- The walker is made from plastic and has adjustable height settings
- The units compact and folds away when the time comes to store it
- Has a full sized snack tray with removable activity center
- The baby walker is fully padded, and the cover can be removed when in need of keeping it clean
- Suitable for ages seven months and up
- Both boys and girls enjoy using the baby walker
- The steering wheels removable and flips into a food tray
- The sounds keep your baby entertained
- Teaches your kid to walk
- The rear wheels do not swivel only the front ones and much safer
- Made durable, stable and strong
- Super easy to assemble
- The only concern is that the emblems found on the baby walker is stickers and will come off
A Handy Baby Walker that Converts into a Rocker
2. The My Child Walk-ñ-Rock
The Rock and Walk Design
This baby walker has a unique rock and walks design. The musical activity tray you can remove and replace with your baby’s favorite toys. For comfort, it has soft padding with a backrest. You can adjust the height according to their age and even has a footrest. This rocker can hold a weight up to 11kg. The musical activity tray works with two AA batteries, and the unit weighs 14.6 pounds.
The Rock and Walk Features
- The My Child Walk-ñ-Rock has multiple height adjustment settings
- You need two AA batteries to operate the musical activity tray
- The activity tray can be removed
- Converts from a rocker to a baby walker
- The unit converts to a rocker with sliding blocks
- You receive included a 3-year limited warranty
- Superb quality
- Looks and feels lovely
- Easy to put together
- The wheels are stiff and painful for baby to move around
Superb for Your Baby to Move and Groove
3. The Chicco Dance Baby Walker
The Chicco Dance Baby Walker you can buy in two cute colors Happy Orange and Sea Dreams Waterlily. The beautiful thing about this baby walker is that you can personalize it with your MP3 player with kindergarten songs to give them confidence while learning.
A Move and Groove Design
The Dance Walkers designed for 6-months and older, and your child should not weigh more than 26.5-pounds. The recommended use it up to 20 minutes. To keep your infant entertained the walking ring has lights, music and makes sounds. The musical tray you can remove for a later age to sit them down on the floor. The complete unit folds flat for ease of storage and the seat liner you can wash.
Move and Groove Features
- The Chicco Dance has six brake pads for safety
- The baby walker folds flat for ease of storage
- The seat liner you can remove and wash
- There are three adjustable heights
- Engage your infant with music, sound, and lights
- You can use your MP3 for baby to listen to music while strolling in it
- The electronic play tray you can remove
- Weighs 10 pounds
- Units made from nylon
- Has bumper guards on the corners to protect wall surfaces
- The musical tray works with two AA batteries
- Moves with ease over hard floors and carpets
- Excellent quality
- The baby walker is sturdy even when an infant bounces around
- Has soft rubber wheels on the back
- The breaks function well
- Easy to keep clean
- Even the buttons withstand liquid when drooling into the components
- Everything is digital, and there is no place to put small snacks
For Baby’s First Steps
4. The Fisher-Price K9875 Activity Walker
For fun filled baby walker, the Fisher-Price K9875 Activity Walker will keep your tot entertained for hours. This unit you can fold flat to keep your younger child amused to explore the activities available.
The Activity Walker Design
The Fisher-Price has a unique design and includes flipping doors, a spinning roller ball, sliding beads and turning gears. As your child grows, the baby walker helps them with their first steps. You can use it for tots aged 6 to 36-months. For ease of storing the walker away, it folds up. Once your baby takes their first steps, they can hold onto the walker as it helps to keep them secure while pushed.
- The Fisher-Price gives your kid classical activities to keep them busy
- Included activities are sliding beads, spinning panels, turning gears, flipping doors, spinning ball
- Help encourage motor skills
- Folds up for portability and storage
- Weighs 4.5-pounds
- Learns frustrated kids to walk
- Keeps small ones entertained for hours
- Can be used flat for infants and stands up straight for toddlers
- The wheels can be locked when your child is learning to stand
- Suitable for children than can crawl and stand
- The item is a bit on the lightweight side
A Perfect Baby Walker and Toy Storage Box
5. The Yellow Walker Van by Plan Toys
Has an Eco-Friendly Design
Plan Toys has made an eco-friendly baby walker for your infant to take their first steps! The units made with preservative-free rubber wood and PlanWood. The baby walker’s suitable for children aged 10-months and up. You can buy it in three amazing color designs blue, pink, and yellow. Even the color used to paint the walkers made from vegetable dye.
- Suitable for ages 10-months and up
- You can buy the device in three colors blue, pink and yellow
- The paint covering the baby walker is made from vegetable dye
- There is an 8 x 12 x 18-inch place for your child to place their smaller toys – taking them for a ride
- Weighs 9.1-pounds
- Provides the perfect fun for little kids as they can take their toys with them for a ride
- Suitable for infants that can crawl and stand
- Not stable enough as a walker but makes for a superb stroller for toys
A Superb Imaginative Play Baby Walker
6. The Wooden Activity Kitchen Baby Walker
For a durable, imaginative play baby walker, you can try the Wooden Activity Kitchen Baby Walker. This walking helper has received some of the best baby walkers in 2017 reviews from different clients.
An ELC Design
The Kitchen walkers made from durable wood and come with fun food shapes, clicking dials, utensils, pots, and pans. The oven door can open, and it has a sink for your child to wash the dishes. For hours of fun, this baby walker is sure to keep your kid amused for a while. Not only will it keep your infant active and entertained it will teach them how to walk.
- Can be used as an activity center and toddler walker
- Made with durable wood
- Has bright colors with a complete kitchen from the oven, sink, pots & pans, and fun food shapes with clickable dials
- Suitable for aged 12-months and up
- Helps to improve your toddlers hand-and-eye co-ordination
- Excellent product
- Solid walker
- Brilliant colors
- Small and compact
- Has plenty of things to keep your toddler busy
- Difficult to assemble
- The wheels makes a horrible squeaking sound
Designed for Comfort
7. The Baby Trend Walker
The Safari Kingdom Design
The Safari Kingdom baby walker has multi-directional wheels with an extra wide base. To place snacks and toys it has a large surrounding tray and features 3 different height settings. The back seats high, padded and weighs 8 lbs.
- The toy bar you can remove and is large enough to place snacks and extra toys
- Has three height settings with a high padded back seat
- Can fold flat for portability and storage
- Has multi-directional wheels with a wide base
- Weighs 8 lbs and measures 24.5 (W) x 28 (L) x 22-inches (H)
- Recommended for children that can sit upright and does not weigh more than 30 lbs
- Requires two AA batteries
- Fun for kids to play with
- The seat had a thick cushion and made with washable fabric
- Safe as the front wheels swivel while the back ones don’t
- Moves around on hardwood floors with ease
- Toys can be removed
- The height can be adjusted
- Pretty easy to assemble
- Has a safety strap
- The giraffe came off easily
A 2-in-1 Baby Walker
8. The Kolcraft Tiny Steps Jubilee Baby Walker
A JPMA Certified Design
For endless enjoyment, the JPMA certified Walker has an upright mirror with soft crinkle petals and a material stem. There are spinning balls, and for developing their motor skills, it has a bead bar. The front wheels you can lock if you do not want them to swivel. The unit folds flat for ease of transport and storage. The seat pad you can remove and wash with the machine.
- The baby walker converts from a seated to walk-behind walker
- Includes a development center to improve your child’s motor skills
- Fold flat for ease of travel and storage
- The seat pads washable and the activity walkers JPMA certified
- Has non-skid friction pads for your baby’s safety
- Includes a one-year limited warranty
- Suitable for children with a weight between 15 – 26 lbs
- Weighs 7.5-pounds
- Not difficult to assemble
- Sturdy and has a high back on the seat
- Has some amazing toys
- Excellent price
- Has stoppers at the bottom that controls their movement
- Turns in the direction your child turns
- Some minor problems with the wheels turning
- Not suitable for carpets
From Baby Steps to Big Steps
9. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech
Fun Filled Design
For floor play, the activity panel is easy to remove and once they are ready to walk they can step it up with the maneuverable walker. To keep them occupied, there are five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up buttons, a telephone handset, and three light-up shape sorters.
- The toddler play panel you can remove
- The wheels work on hardwood floors and carpets
- The learning center has a five piano key system that plays music
- Furthermore, it has two colorful spinning rollers, three light-up buttons, and three shape sorters
- They can play pretend with the telephone handset and works with two AA batteries included
- The music system has more than 70 songs, sound effects, and phrases for infants aged 9-months to 3-years
- Weighs 6-pounds
- The rear wheel has a rubber seam that prevents your child from sliding
- There are two setting for the wheels that prevent your infant from going too fast
- Can use the locked setting on the wheels for hardwood floors and the free spinning for carpets
- Easy to assemble
- The electronics work great
- The toy is flashy and fun
- Minor complaints that the circuit board is crap, however, this is not the case as you need to check the batteries if the electronics start to malfunction
- Does not have stoppers
A Walker and Highchair Combination
10. The Joovy Spoon Walker
There are four important learning curves when your baby grows up, and that is sitting, eating, crawling, and walking. Nevertheless, did you know there is a baby walker that erects into a highchair, the Joovy Spoon Walker?
Has an Eating and Walking Design
With the Spoon Walker, you can combine the two essentials in your baby’s life eating and walk. This walker is perfect for eating, learning to walk and play. The unit has an extra large tray that you can remove, and for playtime, it has ample space for their toys. As soon as your child is ready to walk it converts into a walker.
- You can buy this best baby walker in 2017 in three fashionable colors charcoal, blueberry, and purpleness
- The tray is super sized, and you remove it plus its dishwasher safe
- Has a broad base and the seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
- Has three height positions with big wheels and non-slip pads
- Fold flat for transporting and storage
- The units BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free
- Weighs 12.3 lbs
- Has a simple design and machine washable
- Made with heavy-duty material
- The tray removes for ease of cleaning
- Folds away for storage and travel
- Makes feeding your infant easier
- People complained that any Walker is dangerous for your child – yes, it can be if not supervised
If you have a 6-month old infant or older and want to help them with their walking and motor skills, then you will be more than pleased with our top 10 best baby walkers in 2017. Each one has their features that stand out from the rest while others are affordable to buy. The most important thing is that you need to supervise your child when moving around in them. They are a great benefit as they will keep your baby active, entertained and taught them different skills from touching, tasting to walking.