What is the best time of the day except for lying in your bed to make your tired body rest? You guessed right taking a long shower or bath. Nevertheless, did you know that by using our editor’s choice of the top 10 best Bath Brushes in 2017 they help you to reach difficult parts of your body – mainly your back!
Why should you choose a bath brush – there are many reasons and that is wet & dry brushing? With the best bath brush, it helps to increase blood pressure, exfoliate, and tone the skin, alleviates muscle tension and slows down the progression of aging.
In addition, with all these benefits of keeping your skin healthy & glowing and makes you feel relaxed after a long day at work. The other important thing is that with one of these tools you can even reach hard-to-reach places when you have an itch.
Now that we have provided you with some superb benefits the next thing on your mind is – which one should you choose. We have already taken care of this and you can view some of our top 10 best bath brushes in 2017 reviews right here.
However, before we do get to our bath brush reviews, peek at the different types of bath brushes you can buy on the market.
More about the Bath Brush
When searching for the best bath brush you can become overwhelmed by the different types available. The majority of brushes has a structure of plastic, wood, bamboo and has different bristle fibers. They come in different shapes, sized, and always have a long handle to reach difficult places such as your back.
Why Should You Use a Bath Brush?
The bath brush is not only a hygienic tool to reach your back or use for a scratch. You can use the bath brush with different types of body brushing techniques, as many people believe it is excellent to help reduce cellulite. People have used body brushing for ages as it helps to increase the blood flow.
Another superb reason is that it is a stress-reliever as it helps with the lymphatic system to remove toxins in the body. Here is where dry brushing comes in handy and you need to make sure that you buy long-handled one with soft, natural fiber bristles.
How to dry brush:
- Before you hop into the bath or shower – remove all clothing and perform a full-body massage by giving your body a dry brush. Do the following by using long strokes, start with the feet, and work your way up the body to your arms, neck, and back.
- The best method after doing a dry brush is to get into a lukewarm shower and wash – slowly start increasing the temperature of the water too hot maintaining the heat for a couple of minutes.
- Now, turn the water to freezing cold and stay under the water for 30-seconds.
- Then comes the air bathing – dry off with your towel while standing in direct natural light
- Finish off the dry brushing session off by applying a natural moisturizer to your body – preferably use a moisturizer with organic plant oils such as avocado, almond, or sesame
If you prefer, you can do your body brushing in the shower by following the same techniques as above – the only exception is that you will use a natural moisturizing gel or soap and start with a low-temperature water setting.
Best Bath Brushes Comparisons
|The Bath Brush Rengora||4.5||Below $50|
|The Bath Brush Swissco Deluxe||3.4||Below 50$|
|The Bath Brush Bonte 100% Natural Boar Bristle||4.7||Below 50$|
|The Bath Brush Bϋrstenhaus Redecker Long Brush||4.5||Below $50|
|The Bath Brush Foot & Body Brush by Fuller||4.1||N/A|
|The Bath Brush Natural Boar Bristle Brush by TopNotch||3.9||Below $50|
|The Bath Brush Long Handle Brush by TopNotch||3.8||Below $50|
|The Bath Brush Simply Natural Brush||4.3||Below $50|
|The Bath Brush Aquasentials Long Handle Brush||3.8||Below $50|
|The Bath Brush Aquasentials Deluxe Mesh||4.6||Below $50|
Review of the Top 10 Best Bath Brushes in 2017
Make Bathing a Better Experience
1. The Bath Brush Rengora
If you want to give your bathing a better experience, choose the Rengora Bath Brush. The Rengora received the best bath brush reviews from clients online!
The Rengora bath brush has an angled design with smooth bristles. With this brush, there is no agony of bristles that scratch your skin or falls out. With the natural boar bristles, you can gently exfoliate the skin as it removes dead skin leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. The brush is suitable to use wet & dry and you receive a 90-day money back guarantee. The brush has a curved handle and gives you a firm hold. The brush handles removable for ease of traveling.
- Well made
- The bristles do not fall out
- Has a tongue and groove design on the wooden handle and does not remove easily when pulled
- The handle has a textured grip when using soap on the hands
- When used for more than two months there is still no grime or grit growing on the brush
- The handles difficult to take apart – you need to firmly grasp the main brush part and wiggle it out of the handle
Get a Glowing Skin Today
2. The Bath Brush Swissco Deluxe
Get a glowing skin today with the Swissco Deluxe Bath Brush. With the superb angled handle design, you can easily have your skin glowing in no time.
The bath brush has a 16.5-inch handle and the mixture of boar and synthetic bristles keeps all the areas on the body clean. This affordable brush has a wooden structure that fits comfortable in the hand. The great thing is that the bristles manufactured firm but not too hard and helps to improve the blood flow in the skin when used.
- Does the job when used
- Has a curved handle that gives you a great grip
- The angled handle is perfect for reaching way down the back
- The bristles are strong and do not fall out
- The brush head is large
- Does not produce lather but still gives a superb clean
- Minor complaints that the bristles hurt the skin
A 3-in-1 Beauty Tool
3. The Bath Brush Bonte 100% Natural Boar Bristle
For a 3-in-1 beauty tool, you need the Bonte 100% Natural Boar Bristle Body Brush! With this brush, you can exfoliate, moisturize, open pores, increase blood circulation, and reduce body acne on the skin.
For a great gift, the Bonte body brush you can use as a body brush, cellulite massager, and shower brush. The brush measures 9 x 2-inches and consists of cellulite massager nubs made of rubber. The handles comfortable to use with the curved design and has a premium birch wood structure.
- Excellent for massaging the whole body when in the shower
- Looks similar to a hairbrush but the bristles are softer
- Works better as a wet than a dry brush
- The brush dries quickly when used in water
- The bristles are firm
- The handle could be a bit longer
4. The Bath Brush Bϋrstenhaus Redecker Long Brush
For a bestseller to keep your entire body clean, the Bürstenhaus Redecker Long Bath Brush is sure to please you. The brush received the top 10 best brushes in 2017 reviews online from pleased customers
The bristles on the Redecker bath brush could not be better it is made from natural Beechwood and does not hurt your skin. The handles long and reach the parts on the back with ease. The bath brush is suitable to use in the shower as well and the pig bristles soften when placed in water. The brush measures 19 ½ -inches long and made from natural, sustainable materials. This bath brush is a one-piece brush as the handles not removable.
- The wood used to make the brush in smooth in the hand
- Has a good length handle
- Gives a stimulating scrub
- The contour of the brush is perfect
- Certain clients found the bristles too stiff after soaking
- The head of the brush starts to split after 3-months use
- For a Spa Exfoliating Experience
5. The Bath Brush Foot & Body Brush by Fuller
For the best spa exfoliating experience, you need to use the Fuller Brush Foot & Body Brush!
The Fuller 2-in-1 brush has a sturdy plastic handle with a hang-up hole. With an amazing contour, you can easily reach way down your back. The handles 28-inch long and have a rust-resistant wire construction with a combination of stiff upper and lower soft bristles.
- The lower bristles exfoliate the feet
- The bristles are not too hard and not too soft
- Many customers said that the brush looks like a toilet brush
For Superior Exfoliation
6. The Bath Brush Natural Boar Bristle Brush by TopNotch
For the best quality, brush and superior exfoliation come to a decision and buy the Natural Boar Bristle Brush by TopNotch! Made with durable wood this bath brush has a strong cord to keep it hanging in the bathroom on hand and in reach.
The TopNotch bath brush has a 17.5-inch handle to reach both your back and feet. For the perfect grip, the brush has a linen strap attached. The brush has a Beechwood construction with extra long bristles to massage your back and is superb for soap retention. You can use this brush wet or dry. Additionally, you receive a 90-day back money guarantee and a one-year warranty.
- Made with high-quality bristles
- The included bag that closes the brush keeps it clean
- The brush works as you can feel the tingling feeling as the blood rushes through to the surface of the skin
- The handles removable for traveling
- The wood starts to peel off after using it in the shower
- The brush section fall off the handle when hanged for more than one day
A Bath Brush to Use on Different Occasions
7. The Bath Brush Long Handle Brush by TopNotch
For a versatile bath brush, you can use on different occasions try the Long Handle Bath Brush by TopNotch with its blue color. The brush is perfect for body brushing wet or dry.
Use the Long Handle Bath Brush in the bath or the shower – use it wet or dry and the best of all it is easy to keep clean. The design of the brush has nonslip ridges and measures 14-inches long. You can even buy the bath brush in different colors. For exfoliating, the medium bristle works well. You get a 90-day money back guarantee and a one-year limited warranty on this product.
- Good for exfoliating
- The different color designs are superb
- Lathers up well
- Easy to clean
- The handle is easy to grip
- The handle can be a bit longer
Superb Brush for a Body Brush
8. The Bath Brush Simply Natural Brush
For the best body brush you need, the Simply Natural Brush! Use the brush wet or dry to make your skin smooth and reduce cellulite.
The Simply Natural Brush has a bamboo construction that helps prevent cracking, mildew, and the head from falling off. The wood is antimicrobial and moisture resistant with a long easy to grip handle. The handle measures 16-inches long and perfect to use in the bath or shower. The bristles are perfect and not too soft or firm.
- The bristles perfect
- Includes a show hook
- Can use the brush wet or dry
- Not made cheaply
- Makes for a great gift
- The bristles made from bamboo and soft and the pressure falls evenly on the skin when you use the brush
- Comfortable to use
- The length of the handle is perfect
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- Some clients would have preferred if the brush only had the brush part and not the nibs for massaging
An Excellent Brush with a Low Price Tag
9. The Bath Brush Aquasentials Long Handle Brush
If you need something to help reach your back when in the shower or bath the Aquasentials Long Handle Bath Brush has a low price tag.
The Aquasentials a superb brush with a clear design and made of durable plastic. The handle of the bath brush is 15-inch long and the bristles of the brush are made of nylon. The bristles are medium to soft while the handling the brush with soap is superb. You can buy this brush in three distinctive colors clear, assorted, and green.
- Compared to wooden bath brushes this one made of plastic does not grow mildew
- A heavy duty brush
- The handle of the brush is long enough to reach difficult hard-to-reach places
- Easy to keep clean
- Makes for a perfect back scrubber
- The bristles are a bit too stiff for some customersA Bath Brush Suitable for the Disabled
10. The Bath Brush Aquasentials Deluxe Mesh
With the long 18-inch handle, the Deluxe Mesh Brush has a durable plastic construction. With the mesh surface, you can use any type of soap as it soaps up well and has a hole for ease of hanging in the shower. The bath brush you can buy in assorted colors of blue, pink, purple and more.
- The plastic structures durable and does not rot or discolor
- Has a long handle
- Quality of the brush is excellent
- Lathers up well
- A stunning color range to fit in with your bathroom décor
- The plastic handle snaps
We hope after reading our top 10 best bath brush in 2017 reviews, you are able to choose one according to your lifestyle needs. All these bath brushes serve different body brushing purposes. Some of them you can only use wet while others you can use wet or dry. Start exfoliating your skin today with one of these bath brushes and stop the cycle of aging in your skin.
Start your day with our Top 10 Best Bath Brushes in 2017 for the best body brush feeling!